General Guidelines On How To Format A Scholarship Essay
Every student dreams about getting a scholarship. This means that you have to spend no money in school and that you have the chance to join an amazing university. Of course, there is a lot of work required for this and you have to keep your grades high all the time. Also, you have to write an essay to present yourself and your skills, to emphasize your strong points and to convince the professors that you deserve this scholarship. Naturally, you have to format this composition a bit different. Here are some useful guidelines:
- Don’t be scared to be creative. The good thing about this composition is that you have no strict requirements and you don’t have to meet any academic criteria. You just have to make yourself look professional, dedicated and original at the same time. Don’t worry, it’s not so difficult as it seems.
- Choose a colored paper. In a normal situation this would be completely prohibited; you can’t write your term papers on a pink sheet. However, when it comes to this particular text you have complete freedom. If you want to seem more friendly and creative you can write the composition on a colored paper; of course, something pastel, not bright green.
- Pick a font that is easy to read. You don’t have to choose a classic font, but at the same time you have to make sure that your text is easy to read. You can experiment with different fonts until you see which one is the best for you. Keep in mind that a fond can look nice on the computer, but it can look messy when you print your text.
- Use pictures! You have to make this composition as original and attractive as possible if you want to convince anyone that you are an amazing student. Using some pictures will make it look like you really struggled to create this project, which is exactly what you need.
- Don’t neglect the spacing. Your composition needs to be creative, but you still have to show that you are professional. If there are no spaces between paragraphs the text will be very difficult to be ready by anyone. Also, you have to make sure that the edges of the paper have an appropriate size; it’s up to you how much space you leave.